What is accreditation and why is it important to me?
An accredited school is one that meets the standards of excellence, which demonstrates financial stability, hires a competent faculty and has an array of services that respond to the learner’s needs. Accreditation is a voluntary process that identifies and acknowledges educational programs and/or institutions for achieving and maintaining a level of quality, performance and integrity that meet meaningful standards. Full licenses and certifications are available upon request.
LICENSING AND ACCREDITING AGENCIES
Guy’s Academy is licensed by the Louisiana State Board of Cosmetology and authorized as a Postsecondary Educational Institution
11622 Sunbelt CourtBaton Rouge
Guy’s Academy is accredited by the National Accrediting Commission of Career Arts & Sciences
4401 Ford Avenue, Suite 1300
Alexandria, Virginia 22302
- The American Aestheticians Education Association
- Louisiana Department of Veterans’ Affairs/Bureau of State Approving Veterans’ Training
- Louisiana Association of Cosmetology Schools
- American Association of Cosmetology Schools
- Cosmetology Educators of America
- National Coalition of Estheticians, Manufacturers/Distributors & Associations